CNC MachinistApply Now
- Reference: mc72
- Location: North Central - Harrogate
- Hours per week: 38
- Start Date: ASAP
We are recruiting for a local manufacturing company, which was established in 2009. They operate out of a modern fully equipped facility on the outskirts of Harrogate. They manufacture and supply couplings such as disc, gear and grid for high speed and low speed operations.
They are a growing company and as such require a highly experienced CNC Operator/Programmer /Setter who is familiar with Haas and Fanuc machines.
Ideally we require three days per week ( Wednesday - Friday) 12 hr shifts. However this can be flexible for the right candidate.
In order to be considered for this role you will have:
- Operating several CNC Turning and Milling machines to close tolerances ( HAAS & FANUC)
- Setting CNC Machine tools to produce high precision/bespoke components
- Ensure product quality is achieved by working to operator owned quality standards and requirements
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Program, operate and set all CNC Machines ( lathes & mills)
- General Machining using the manual machines, keyway, drilling and tapping
- Loading and unloading goods in /out ( fork lift training will be provided)
- Packing and preparation of goods for despatch
Material Treatment, chemical blacking and oiling.
This is a great opportunity to join a company at an exciting time of change and growth giving you the ability to work on a wide variety of projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £13.50 /hour
< < Back to Search Results
Apply For This Position
To apply for this position please fill in the form below.